Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rain Day Blue Balls

So today is the 3rd Wednesday in a row that it has continously rained, premarriage I would never have complained about the rain.  During the premarriage phase of a relationship rain is awesome you spend your day naked, I would say in bed but not necessarily in bed, having great sexual experimention with your sexy fiancee.  But now 6 months after being married it has changed.  Rainy days are spent across the room from one another fully dressed and doing our own thing.  Is this because the sex is getting old, or is it because we are getting old?  Well lets face facts people:  Sex never gets old,  Hell yes we are getting old but we are getting old together which is why we got married in the first place because we love each other deeply and wanted to grow old together just wasn't expecting to grow old this quick.  Yes marriage isn't about sex it is about being soulmates, and best friends, sex is just a perk.

2 comments:

  1. I think you men have a one track mind.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I appreciate the sentiment...I am offended that you feel like your sex life sucks. Thanks for being so understanding and not making me feel even more guilty. I will try much harder to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete