Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hell...Yes I said "Hell"

Ok so like 3 weeks ago I told my landlord that my AC unit is icing over when it runs for a significant length of time.  Now this isn't anything unusual at my house.  Usually at the begining of summer he has to come over and recharge the AC unit.  Well he hasn't done it yet and of course it is hotter than hell/fuck outside today.  So to say the least my balls are good and sweaty and I can't get cooled off. Of course this is the same landlord who has told me for a year that he was going to fix the back deck.  Of course I am moving out in the next few weeks so do you think they give a shit if my AC is working "HELL NO!"  I bet he fixes it for the new tenant though ( of course she has breasts instead of balls).  Mean time I will hang out with my beautiful wife with my sweaty stinky ball sack, you know that wont make her happy.  And if the wife isn't happy that means I am cut off, so not only is my balls not happy my penis isn't happy as well.  Do you think if I mention that to my landlord he would fix my fucking AC?  Doubt!  So I hope the rest of the world is enjoying a sweaty ball free day.

2 comments: